Big Rex stands out as an organization devoted to crafting innovative answers to common problems. Our goal is to assist creators in bringing their ideas to life, offering them the space and resources to develop meaningful solutions.
We aim to engage with a wide-ranging audience including charity organizations, adults, students, and all those eager to improve their software and science skills. We open our doors to everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, citizenship status, or social background.
Who We Aim To Help
We seek individuals who can share their skills, require assistance in personal or professional life, or can contribute their expertise, financial support, or research to address various problems. If you have spare time to collaborate, teach someone a skill, or help raise funds for equipment or facilities, we would love to hear from you. If you need help with a specific problem, let us know so we can explore ways to tackle it together.
The Big Rex Concept
Big Rex symbolizes the development of creative solutions to minor issues that, if left unaddressed, could lead to significant consequences. Perhaps if dinosaurs had collaborated, they would still exist today.
Donations, grants, and volunteer time are the primary means by which we aim to achieve our objectives. Your time and skills are invaluable to us. We will begin on a small scale and gradually expand as more people join our cause.
We employ Agile Methodology to manage our projects. Agile is a widely-used project management system in software development that involves iterative requirements gathering and project development. We aim for frequent releases that can be quickly reviewed, tested, and deployed. We believe Agile is beneficial for various project types, not just software.
Embracing Open Source
We aspire to make many of our business processes, software, and project management open source and publicly accessible. We want others to learn from our research and apply it for the greater good. Our goal is to collaborate with, rather than compete against, other organizations.
Purpose (Articles of Incorporation)
- Provide research and development into creative solutions for real world needs.
- Promote effective altruism, global priorities research, skills training, career advice, software development, organizational management, job search, and basic life skills designed to benefit those located locally and abroad.
- Provide programs to support positive growth within communities.
- Provide education and resources for community and care providers.
- Develop partnerships to affirm basic civil and human rights.
- To do all things necessary and proper to accomplish the charitable purposes stated and permitted by non-profit corporations by law.
Co-op Business Model
Step #1: You have something that people want.
Step #2: Find a way to share it with everyone who needs it.
Step #3: If it takes some effort for you to share it, charge a little something for your effort, to ensure that this giving can continue.
How to Contact Us